Today failure to engage with the mobile channel can be fatal for a brand. Just a handful of statistics reveal the pressing issue that is mobile marketing in 2014:
For half the world’s Internet users, mobile is their primary tool for getting online, according to Comscore 37% of all digital media time is now spent on mobile devices, and according to the IAB 49% of consumers describe their smartphone is their most personal device.
Yet it only represents 9.5% of ad spend.
Mobile presents marketers with an unprecedented opportunity for brands to reach and engage consumers, but it is an opportunity that too few marketers are seizing.
This session of Outbrain’s ‘Content Conversations’ will introduce to marketers the tools they need to create engagement in mobile. Through a handful of concise, direct talks leading experts in the world of mobile will cover:
• The reasons why brands must act now and the barriers stopping them
• How to create content that delivers through mobile
• How to optimise existing content for mobile
• How to measure success in the mobile channel
• Alex Hewson – Media Director, M&C Saatchi Mobile • Alina Khachatourian – Global Online Media Manager, Shell • Jon Hook – Head of Mobile , International Investment and Mediacom Beyond Advertising
• Rebecca Allen – Head of Mobile, Outbrain
• Alex Blyth – Chair