CeBIT 2014, 10th – 14th March, Hannover, Germany
UK SME free stand competition, entry deadline 23/12/13 @ 5 pm
CeBIT is one of the world’s leading technology events with over 230,000 visitors from more than 120 countries, including 4,500 journalists. In 2014, the UK will take centre stage as CeBIT’s official partner country – the focus on the UK’s capability, expertise and ability to deliver will offer UK companies a unique opportunity at this year’s event. As country partner, the UK will have an unprecedented level of exposure and access to services and opportunities to maximise business potential.
Recognising this unique opportunity the ICT KTN, UK Trade & Investment and techUK are partnering to deliver a comprehensive business and technology programme leading up to and during CeBIT 2014 in Hannover. The first of these activities will be an opportunity for the UK’s most innovative SME’s to win a FREE SPACE on the UK pavilion, to showcase leading technology, product and solutions; the prize includes a stand pod place on the UK pavilion with branding, listing in the UK event directory and complementary exhibition passes. Winners will also receive assistance with press and media activities to maximise coverage and the impact of company propositions and pre-arranged meetings with potential international partners and customers.
The competition will be split into focused themes linked to the overall CeBIT programme:
Download the application form here; deadline for entries will be Monday 23rd December 2013 at 5.00PM and need to be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org All entries will be reviewed by a panel and the best applications will be shortlisted for one of two finals event which will take place in the UK on the 16th and 23rd of January 2014. All applicants will be advised of the judging panel decisions during the week commencing 6th January 2014.
The UK programme also includes the following activities
- British Business Lounge, access to the central hub for Great Britain
- UK Partner Country events, take part in a series of focused activities
- Conference participation, UKTI will facilitate speaking opportunities where possible
- Press and Media, significant press and show coverage
- Enhanced networking opportunities, including One 2 One meeting programme with international companies
- BITKOM Executive Night The leading names in the IT industry come together at this high-calibre VIP event
- Opening Ceremony and networking reception
- The IT Summit with high-ranking government and business representatives discussing the importance of business collaboration related to the ICT sector.
- Buy stand space and join the UK programme, UK companies who wish to take part in the programme and do not wish to enter the SME competition can buy space, and may be eligible for UKTI Tradeshow Access Programme (TAP) support of up to £1,500, please contact the Tradefair team on 01622 754200 or email email@example.com
Visit the CeBIT web site for more information:
- Home page http://www.cebit.de/home
- UK partner pagehttp://www.cebit.de/en/about-the-trade-show/news-trends/partner-country-great-britain