Marketing is evolving at lightning speed – with marketers witnessing dramatic changes to the aims, techniques, technologies, channels, skills, structures, and challenges to what they do. With this dramatic digital-driven shift occurring, the UK’s pre-eminent marketing brands have launched The Festival of Marketing and Fringe, 8-10 October 2013, at London venues clustered around Tower Bridge.
The Festival is inspired by a powerful positive response to Econsultancy’s Modern Marketing Manifesto [http://econsultancy.com/uk/blog/62668-our-modern-marketing-manifesto-will-you-sign], a crystallisation of all that it takes to practice marketing today. The Festival weaves together five focused events:
Five Main Events
- Jump: explores the joined up customer experience
- Funnel: brings B2B marketers and sales leaders together to rev up revenue engines
- Crunch: tackles the science of marketing and celebrating the rise of the data geek
- Punch: delves deep into creative in the modern marketing, exploring the big ideas, data and insight, and the interplay of art and science
- Digital Cream FX: bringing senior client side marketers together for an exclusive invite-only roundtable
As the place for marketers to really let their hair down, The Fringe opens the Festival experience to anyone with an idea. Marketing industry vendors, media, agencies and analysts will host a variety of off-piste events: breakfast briefings, charity fund-raisers, comedy gigs, parties, pub crawls and the hottest ticket of the week: Marketing Frenzy, the Festival wrap-up party. The Fringe is where the fun happens and offers plenty of opportunities to meet fellow Festival goers.