In partnership with ICT KTN
Mobile enterprise is the new e-commerce. And if your business wants to stay competitive across global markets you need to get smart about how your customers, suppliers, employees and competitors are using mobile devices to get things done.
But with competitive advantage comes risk. Understanding the legal and regulatory environment is crucial to your business success. And accessing specialist information that keeps you up to date is never easy.
One Day Super Summit
Our intensive one-day summit will blow your mind! Led by experienced and influential speakers from industry, law and government we will go right to the heart of mobile business and identify what you need to do to stay safe and on the right side of the law.
The event is FREE to attend and includes a buffet lunch.
Keynote speaker is Iain Bourne from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office
Packed full of information, knowledge and experience to give you value for money, our specialist summit will examine
- Market trends for mobile commerce;
- Establishing online trust and confidence;
- Legal compliance - regulation and IT standards;
- Identity theft - combatting criminal threats to organisations;
- IT consumerisation - dealing with mobile device proliferation;
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) - managing your employees’ use of their own mobile devices
- The impact of The Cloud and social media
- Secure mobile payments - making them work;
- M-contracting - forming the legal relationship between parties;
- Digital evidence - producing retained data to evidential standards for tribunals and the courts;
- Privacy rights
- Cyber liability insurance - protecting and assuring information
This event will be conducted under the Chatham House Rule.
‘When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed’.
For further information on the Chatham House Rule, please click here
- Iain Bourne, Group Manager Policy Delivery, Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO);
- Ian Jones, former Head of Research & Content at The National Computing Centre;
- Dr Mahmood Shah, Senior Lecturer, Lancashire Business School;
- Dr Daniel Dresner, Information Assurance lecturer, University of Manchester, Director of Research, ERADAR;
- Phil Durbin, Head of Corporate Systems, The Salvation Army;
- Richard Absalom, Senior Analyst, Consumer Impact Technology and Integrated Media, Ovum;
- Emma Philpott, CEO, IASME Consortium Ltd;
- Duncan Sutcliffe, Director, Sutcliffe & Co;
- Will Roebuck, Founder and CEO, ERADAR
Who should attend?
The event is aimed at business investors, top managers and project team leaders, including:
- Executive and Non-executive Directors;
- Finance Officers;
- IT Project Leaders and Decision Makers;
- Business Division Managers;
- Application and Software Developers;
- HR and Training Managers;
- Inhouse lawyers;
- Supply Chain Partners;
- Information Workers (any member of staff who uses IT )
Download full programme (.pdf)
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Onsite parking is available. Manchester Piccadilly Railway Station is 2 minutes walk from the event venue.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact Rebecca Brierley, Head of Events by email: email@example.com
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, but please advise us at the earliest opportunity if you are unable to attend
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes please. It will help speed up your registration on the day.
Click Here to book.