- TEDxManchester, TEDxLiverpool, TEDxSheffield, TEDxGateshead
- TEDxHousesofParliament, TEDxDoha, TEDxLeeds
- The DIBI Web Conference & The GameHorizon Conference
ROI will be a 1-day conference in central Newcastle occurring on 27th November 2013 (please mark your diaries) and we’re already gathering some fabulous people to speak and share their experience and insight into this vitally important topic. They include…
- JP Rangaswami, Chief Scientist, Salesforce.com
- Steve Vranakis, Executive Creative Director, Google Creative Lab
- Eddie Obeng, creator of the world’s first virtual business school
This will be the only general announcement we’ll be sending out to the Thinking Digital community so if you’d like to hear more about ROI in the future please register your interest here and we’ll let you know when ROI officially opens for registration.
ROI registration will open in early September and Super Early Bird registration will be set at £99+vat. There will only be 100 places made available in total.
You can also visit the ROI Conference website for further information.
We’re very excited to be working with our friends at Newcastle University Business School and hope you can join us on 27th November for what promises to be a fascinating and very useful day.