The GREAT WEEKS will give UK-based businesses the opportunity to join government-led trade missions to meet major buyers, potential partners, influential opinion formers in market and take part in specially created platforms to promote their business.
Dates: 29th September to 5th October 2013
Destinations: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Danang
Application Deadline: 2nd September 2013
Opportunities for Film & Animation
- · Vietnam is a young country (60% of its population of 90 million is under 30) with rising box office sales.
- · UK film, TV and music are becoming increasingly popular.
- · UK developed TV show formats are being adapted for the local market (e.g. Vietnam’s Got Talent).
- · Box office sales in Vietnam increased by 35% in 2012 to nearly $50 million
- · Bespoke Film and Animation activities will be led by Lord Puttnam including a seminar and UK Film Week.
More information is available on the GREAT WEEKS Vietnam website: www.greatweeks.co.uk/overseas-missions/Vietnam
Dates: 10th to 16th November 2013
Destinations: Mexico City, Guadalajara, Queretaro
Application Deadline: 14th October 2013
- Mexico has the world’s fifth-highest cinema attendance and the largest film market in Latin America.
- · New media workshops, conferences and face-to-face meetings.
The process is simple, with companies submitting an application online www.greatweeks.co.uk/mission-applications