4 – 6 September 2013
The Entrepreneurs Festival 2013 will take place in Manchester on the 4 – 6 September 2013, bringing together talented graduates from around the world, to get down to business in one of the UK’s most dynamic cities.
You will experience what it’s like to be a young entrepreneur in the UK. The bespoke programme will involve working in teams to learn about how to set up and run a business in the UK. There will be a great line up of speakers and investors as well as the opportunity to hear and to be mentored by inspiring UK-based entrepreneurs. This means you will have exclusive access to insight and advice from entrepreneurs whose success stories started in the UK.
You will be able to meet and to work with other young people with similar ambitions from around the globe.
It will be one of the largest and most exciting entrepreneur events held in the UK in 2013.
Things to Know
• Successful applicants must be available to attend the full 3 days of the programme;
• If your application is successful then accommodation will be provided for you in central Manchester and is inclusive from the 4 – 6 September;
• There is no fee to pay for the event, successful applicants will only be required to pay for their travel to and from the event, everything else will be provided;
• If your application is accepted and you currently live outside of the EU, you must check whether you require a tourist and visitor visa before travelling.
For more information on visas, please visit http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/
How Do I Apply?
If you wish to attend the Entrepreneurs Festival, you should apply using the registration button in the top right hand corner of this page, or click here. Applying does not guarantee you a place at the Festival.
When applying you will be asked to provide your details and answer the following questions, giving examples of your entrepreneurial experience to date. Your application will be assessed against these criteria:
1) Why do you want to participate, and how do you expect to benefit from this experience?
2) What do you think you will bring to the event? Do you have an example of an idea that you would like to take further?
3) Why do you think the UK would be a good base for your business?
4) What would a successful next five years look like for you?
We will respond by e-mail within 2 weeks of your application being submitted. As there are a limited number of spaces available, successful applicants will be allocated a place on a first come first serve basis, so we suggest you apply as soon as possible.
Who Should Attend?
If you are a graduate or final year BA/Bsc, Master or Research degree student with entrepreneurial ambitions, we want you to grab an exclusive place at The Festival. Whether you have been educated in the UK as an international student, or are based somewhere else in the world, we want to invite you to join other talented peers in Manchester this year.
The Entrepreneurs Festival will be held in central Manchester and at Salford Quays – the new home of the BBC. The Festival offers an exciting programme that takes advantage of a wealth of inspiring venues across this great city throughout the three days.
The Festival will be launched in the evening of Wednesday 4th September at Manchester Town Hall and will conclude with an Awards dinner on Friday 6 September at the Museum of Science and Innovation.