Date: 12th September 2013
In just one day you will understand and master some of the most advanced and powerful functionality and strategy behind your chosen area of Search Marketing.
This September brightonSEO is bringing back their famous training courses, offering 7 advanced and in depth workshops covering different areas of Search Marketing:
• Advanced Google Analytics Workshop with Dara Fitzgerald http://bit.ly/12aEzPR
• Advanced Link Building Workshop with Kevin Gibbons http://bit.ly/Y6lhmQ
• Local SEO training course with Kevin Mullaney http://bit.ly/11DqN8Y
• Mobile SEO Training Course with Aleyda Solis http://bit.ly/WhqAma
• Penalty Recovery and Future Proofing workshop with Tim Grice http://bit.ly/XyiZ02
• Video SEO workshop with Carla Marshall http://bit.ly/XuHEWQ
• Creating Awesome Infographics Workshop with Danny Ashton http://bit.ly/152vpCK
These training workshops are designed to take one specific area of digital marketing and really delve down into the detail to equip you with rare skills that’s going to enable you to take your campaigns and websites to the next level. The courses run from 9.30-3.30 and include lunch at a local restaurant. Ideal group sizes of people all of similar experience and interests working together means that everyone can make the most out of the course and maximise how much they learn. Most importantly, you won’t waste your time sitting you in front of full time trainers who haven’t been immersed in the industry for ages; these courses are run by experts from each of the industry fields who will give you the information they know works, not just the theory of what is supposed to.
Local: Brighton Dome complex – 29 New Rd, Brighton
Link for registration: http://www.brightonseo.com/register/