The CIPR’s industry-leading one-day social media conference returns to the offices of MSN UK, London, on Thursday 11 July 2013. This year it has been curated by the authors of Share This Too, the follow up to CIPR’s best-selling social media handbookShare This: The social media handbook for PR professionals.
‘Share This Live’ will be opened with a keynote from Tom Standage, Digital Editor of The Economist and Editor-in-Chief ofEconomist.com, who will focus his address on a historical perspective of social media.
Standage’s talk will be supported by an expert panel of speakersfrom top UK and international brands, organisations and agencies including:
- Andrew Grill, Chief Executive Officer at Kred
- Christie Fidura, EMEA Community Manager at Adobe Systems Europe
- Joanna Geary, Digital Development Editor at The Guardian
- Noriyuki Shikata, Political Minister at Embassy of Japan
- Pete Sigrist, Managing Director at 33 Digital
- Sharon Flaherty, Head of Content and PR at Confused.com
- Stephen Davies, Director at Ruder Finn
- Tim Haong, Senior Social Media Consultant at Razorfish
- Tom Murphy, Global Head of PR for Corporate Citizenship at Microsoft