Drivers Of Change [Take 2]
BAFTA, LONDON, 18 JULY
1.30pm – 5.00pm.
Following on from the success of our Digital Leaders Driver Of Change Trends Briefing, we’d like to invite you to join us at BAFTA for the second instalment.
Digital Leaders Trends Briefings are intended to challenge and stimulate you, giving you an expert view of the key issues that are driving change in the digital landscape.
The afternoon will examine:
- How digital is changing retail
- The future of interactive and smart TV
- Leadership and how leaders can prepare their operations and themselves to succeed in times of unprecedented change
Along with the more formal content of the event, there will also be plenty of opportunity to network with your peers and discuss the questions arising from the briefing over coffee or a drink at the event after-show.
Michael Nutley, Director, Digital Doughnut
Michael Bayler, Strategy Director, Sapient Nitro
- Building Strategies For Times Of Uncertainty
Tony Moretta, Marketing Director, Weve & Alison Reay, Launch Commercial Director, Weve
- Catching up with the consumer – the impact of mobile on marketing and payments
Nigel Walley, Managing Director, Decipher
- What Brands Should Make Of Connected TV
Nick Lansley, Head of R&D, Tesco
- Creating the culture of innovation at Tesco
With all our Digital Leaders events you will need to apply to attend. The reason we ask you to do this is to ensure the right mix of agency, supply and client businesses and to maintain an element of exclusivity. These events are typically for Directors of companies and we do not allow recruiters to attend.