The ICT KTN, together with the Digital TV Group, UKTI and the IET is hosting afternoon and evening events at the IET, Savoy Place, London, WC2R 0BL on Monday 8th July.
Accelerating multi-screen business innovation, 1430 – 1745 hours
- Trends, challenges and opportunities across converged media and service delivery over multi-screen platforms
- Keynote speeches on mobile, broadcast and content + panel Q&A + networking
Finals of the IBC SME innovation competition, 1745 – 2130 hours
- Competition finals for UK-based SMEs pitching for the opportunity to exhibit their innovative product or service at IBC, September 2013, in Amsterdam
- SME competition pitches + Q&A + announcement of winners + networking
Click here for registration and more information on both events
If you are or know of an SME that may be interested in taking part in the IBC competition for a stand place it is still not too late to enter, deadline is this Friday at 1700.
The two areas for which we are seeking entries are:
- Technologies which facilitate and accelerate the adoption of multi-screen to mainstream.
- Spectrum innovation technologies which maximise spectrum efficiency and coexistence between TV, mobile broadband and white space devices.
The Deadline for entries is this Friday 28th June at 1700, more information and entry form =http://www.dtg.org.uk/projects/standcompetition.html