Due to popular demand IBC have decided to extend the deadline for entries to the IBC Innovation Awards by one week to 1 March 2013. This is your last chance to compete for the most influential and celebrated awards in our industry. The IBC Innovation Awards are unique – and highly valued – because they honour not just technical ingenuity but the way that the technology is used in the real world, bringing tangible creative and commercial benefits to a project.
Why enter the IBC2013 Innovation Awards?
- associate your brand with IBC, the world’s leading electronic media and entertainment event
- receive wide publicity and make global headlines if your project makes the shortlist
- achieve critical acclaim from the industry’s finest minds
- build your company’s brand recognition, feature in the IBC Awards Ceremony and in printed and electronic materials around IBC2013
- demonstrate to your customers how much you value the project and the collaboration involved
- winners are announced at the ceremony itself, with the winners receiving a trophy onstage
- entering is free and you could find yourself on the red carpet at IBC2013
Here’s What a Previous Winner had to Say About their IBC Innovation Award
‘I would like to thank the judges’ panel and IBC for recognising the work we have done in implementing FIMS in production.
Also I want to thank the AMWA, the EBU and everybody in the FIMS working group because without all of you we would not be able to have FIMS as a standard that allowed us to meet our vision for a media platform.’
Roman Mackiewicz, Bloomber
Winner of the IBC2012 Judges’ Prize
AMWA, EBU and Bloomberg