The University of Abertay Dundee is thrilled to announce the third Digital Spark conference on 5 and 6 September at its acclaimed National Centre of Excellence for Computer Games Education. Attend this conference and hear from leading developers and legal brains on exploiting, protecting and funding your digital IP. Register here before 2nd August and benefit from £30 discount off ticket prices.
This conference will spark off business ideas and business relations over two days of thought-provoking and valuable workshops and conference sessions. If you are from the computer games and digital media industry, academia, currently studying or a legal professional this conference is a must attend.
- Fiona Hyslop, Cabinet Secretary for Culture and External Affairs, Scottish Government
- Luke Petre, Makie Labs
- Ian Baverstock, Tenshi Ventures
- Sandy Duncan, MD, Yo-Yo Games
- Colin Anderson, MD, Denki
- Hogarth Andall, Director of IP and Technology, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
- Paul Durrant, Director of Business Development, Abertay University
- Geoff Heath (OBE), Digital, We R Interactive advisor and industry legend
- Thomas Hoehn, Director of the Intellectual Property Research Centre at Imperial College Business School
- Mark Engelman, Head of the IP team of barristers at Hardwicke
The conference is proud to be supported by leading games and interactive trade organisations TIGA and Ukie, as well as Abertay University’s very own National Centre for Excellence in Computer Games Education.
Andy Payne, Chairman of Ukie, said of the conference, “Digital Spark is the place that all delegates can get a vital understanding of how they can protect and promote their valuable IP in a globally connected digital market.”
What is included in the standard ticket?
- Interactive workshops
- Lunch and refreshments over two days
- Access to exhibition area and networking
- Party on evening of 5 September
- Chance to meet industry experts and ask them questions
- Chance to meet academics from Abertay and some of the leading students
To keep updated follow us on twitter: @abertayUni #digispark
For more information visit http://digitalspark.abertay.ac.uk/