Are you interested in doing business in India?
Creative Industries KTN, in partnership with the Science & Innovation Network (SIN) is offering UK businesses a unique opportunity to participate in an exciting international networking event taking place in Mumbai in September.
This opportunity will be of particular interest to digital media businesses operating across the film, advertising and content industries, with especially companies involved in the creation, distribution and consumption of content and experience for mobile devices.
The event will:
- introduce UK digital businesses to the vibrant Indian media marketplace.
- generate new business by networking UK and Indian businesses
- explore opportunities for investment and future funding
- facilitate international, interdisciplinary collaboration and the development of new projects
- keynote presentations about markets and trends;
- breakout sessions to explore the differences in the investment landscapes;
- short pitches from the participating companies and funders/investors;
- a panel on findings and where next.
Registration Link: http://creativeindustriesktn.org/beacons/events/view/434543
To help meet the expense of attending this event, we are can offer financial assistance for up to 12 UK companies.
At a minimum this will cover the cost of 2 nights accommodation and transport in India; in exceptional cases we may be able to offer some help with the air fare to India.
If you would like to apply for one of the subsidised places on the UK delegation, please contact email@example.com for an application form.
Deadline for applications is 17 August 2012.
Successful applicants will be informed early in the week of August 20th.