The Mobile Marketing Association has teamed up with ad:tech London for the fifth year running, this time bringing ad:tech guests a larger MMA Pavilion, dedicated to innovation within mobile
As mobile marketing is the second most important reason for attending ad:tech London, the show has once again teaming up with the Mobile Marketing Association to offer mobile buyers and suppliers a greater presence than ever before.
Held on 19-20 September, ad:tech London is recognised as a “must-attend event” by the MMA. This year, the show is proud to announce a dedicated MMA Pavilion featuring mobile and app solutions providers, as well as many market-leading digital companies showcasing their mobile offerings.
The Pavilion will also host a comprehensive speaker programme of presentations focusing on theapplication of successful mobile marketing campaigns in a themed theatre.
Areas covered in the theatre include:
• Mobile advertising • Mobile commerce
• Mobile ad network • Web and mobile applications
• Mobile messaging • QR/image recognition
• Geo-localisation • Mobile gaming
• Mobile operators • Mobile payments
• Mobile TV • Social media
Attending ad:tech is a key event to building your knowledge base, says YOC Group CEO, Dirk Kraus: “ad:tech London 2011 was a great exhibition with interesting keynotes and seminars offering valuable business and networking opportunities - An excellent occasion if you want to meet experts in the digital marketing industry.”
Why get involved?
• Over 76% of ad:tech visitors interested in mobile marketing are at manager level and above
• There has been a 35% increase in attendance to the mobile marketing theatre since 2010
• Over the past two years, ad:tech has seen a visible 53% growth in mobile marketing representation at the show
‘’As an exhibitor at ad:tech London 2011, we were highly satisfied by the quality traffic driven by this event. We had the opportunity to mingle with decision makers and widen our mobile affiliate network. On top of that, we participated in cutting-edge presentations from industry experts. We definitely recommend this event and will attend this year,” says MobPartner CEO, Vianney Settini.