The aim of Social Media Influence 2012, now in its seventh year, is simple: to demonstrate how companies can succeed in a tough economy by adapting to the latest social media and mobile innovations and tools. We will assemble the innovators, the builders, the ones who took a chance and hear from them their inspiring stories about how companies and organisations can transform themselves into more efficient, social innovators themselves.
This one-day event will:
- Elevate the best practice in the fast-evolving areas of social and mobile business
- Offer case studies demonstrating how smart companies and organisations are committing to a genuine, ongoing social connection with their customers, employees and other stakeholders.
- Shine a spotlight on the social and mobile tools and technology companies that are thriving by innovating while staying true to the basics.
- Feature the executives who’ve experienced great success by investing in mobile and social innovation, and hear from them their vision of the future.
- Struan Robertson, Product Counsel, Google
- Alan Rutter, Conde Nast UK
- Chris Reed, Founder, Restless Communications
- Lee Bryant, Co-Founder, Headshift
- Alessandra Pavolini, Chief Marketing Officer, GE Ecomagination
- Dave Coplin, Director of Search UK, Microsoft
and many more!
Social Media Influence promises to provide real intelligence as to how companies can create intelligent, interesting and meaningful dialogue with their most important and influential audience – their own customers.