The Guardian’s award-winning Activate Summit returns to London on 27 June for a unique day of ideas, inspiration and insight into the way technology is shaping and driving our global future.
We have an ambitious and interactive programme of demonstrations and debates planned for Activate London this year which will focus on:
• The challenge of agility in business
• The battle of open and closed ecosystems in the realms of
journalism, data and programming
• Overcoming the difficulty of storytelling through data
• Promoting sustainable investment in tech startups
• Preserving the founding principles of the web
At Activate you’ll meet like minded delegates who are actively embracing modern technology to change the world.
For the latest Activate 2012 speakers and to register your place at the early bird rate visitguardian.co.uk/activate/london
And for those who can’t wait for Activate London, check out the speaker line up for Activate New York which includes the likes ofReid Hoffman, Clay Shirky and Arianna Huffington. The event takes place next week, on 3rd May, so if you happen to be in New York, why not join us there too?