RiffStream#Cambridge, on 7th June, is the first in a series of exploratory events organised by CIKTN in conjunction with Cartezia and Judge Business School, Cambridge University. The event aims to give attendees a better understanding of their role in their business eco-system, matching their ideas to potential markets and securing funding. If you’re a creative or digital SME, from a large media or corporate creative industry company, received TSB funding or are interested in the next round of funding, or want to know more about the Connected Digital Economy Catapult - sign up now!
When: 09:00 – 17:00, 2012-06-07
Venue: Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, Trumpington Street, Cambridge CB2 1AG
RiffStream#Cambridge is the first in a series of experimental events organised by Creative Industries KTN in conjunction with Cartezia and the Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning, Judge Business School, Cambridge University.
The objective of the RiffStream#Cambridge event is to put the Creative Industries at the heart of the Connected Digital Economy.
RiffStream#Cambridge is aimed at Creative & Digital Technology SMEs, Large Media and Corporates from Creative Industry, Companies who have received TSB Grant Funding, Companies interested in future TSB Funding, Investors and Funders (angels, venture capitalists, private equity, banks and corporates) and those interested in the projected TSB Connected Digital Economy Catapult.
Players in the RiffStream#can benefit by:
- Better understanding of their role in their business eco-system.
- Matching their ideas to potential markets with a clear definition of the product or service they can take to market.
- Clarity on potential business models and their revenue, cost and investment envelopes.
- Relationships with potential suppliers and partners.
- Early dialogues with potential funders, investors and customers.
For more information visit: www.riffstream.net