The theme of this year’s conference is “Innovation in an Uncertain World”, with coverage of 4 topics: Cloud Computing, Healthcare Innovation, Global Investment and Cleantech. It’s an all-day event featuring speakers from around the world (including Julie Meyer of Ariadne Capital and David S. Rose of Gust), moderated panel discussions, business workshops, startup showcase (introducing startup companies from Cambridge and further afield), company exhibitions, lunch and refreshments, and plenty of networking opportunities.
The 2011 TVC attracted 400 delegates from all across the UK, and from 11 different countries, ranging from investors, to blue chip organisations, start-ups and students. In all, 17 different universities and over 100 companies were represented there, and we are expecting a similar attendance at this year’s event.
- Julie Meyer, Founder and CEO, Ariadne Capital
- David S. Rose, CEO, Gust
- Felix Von Schubert, Founder, Zouk
- Elizabeth Varley, Co-Founder, TechHub
- Martin Chilcott, Founder, 2Degrees Network
- Richard Horning, Corporate Practice and Venture Technology, SNR Denton
- Ian Taylor, Chairman, Living PlanIT
- Allan Marchington, Partner, Apposite Capital
- Mike Johnson, Director of Corporate Partnerships, MRC Technology
- Nicolas Sireau, Chairman, AKU Society
- Dominic Emery, Chief Development Officer, BP Alternative Energy
- Simon Bransfield-Garth, CEO, Eight19
- Doug Clark, Cloud Leader, IBM
For more information about the conference, and to buy tickets:http://tvc2012.cutec.org/