The Creative Industries KTN’s Impact Statement, now available to download, highlights success stories from the KTN’s work in 2011.
- £23.79m value of new proposals and projects catalysed by CIKTN activity in 2011
- £37.09m value of new projects catalysed by CIKTN activity since its inception in July 2008
- 42 collaborative events with 2,333 attendees
- 296 articles on _connect
- 256 events promoted on _connect
- 2,867 plays of CIKTN videos
- Over 100,000 downloads of Beacon Reports by the end of 2011.
As well as quantitative information, the report includes case studies of a wide range of fascinating funded projects that have been catalysed through CIKTN activity, from sectors including cinema, games, software and architecture.
The Impact Statement also demonstrates how CIKTN adds value through a diverse range of activities, including events, Beacon Projects, communications with our members, international activities, driving policy and our Theme Champions.