Register today for our upcoming, must attend event highlighting the challenges and opportunities in the connected TV world hosted by Creative Industries KTN, IC tomorrow and Technology Strategy Board. The event will bring together developers and content owners giving the opportunity to discuss and collectively help shape the direction of TV innovation.
When: 28 March 2012
Where: BAFTA, 195 Piccadilly, London W1J 9LN
Television is going through massive changes; as the most popular mass entertainment medium, it is in a real battle to redefine itself in the connected age.
This event will look at what is really driving these changes and explore how the traditional players of the television industry are increasingly turning to the developer community for next innovative technology-led solutions Keep reading to find out why you should attend this event!
Who will be there?
You will get the chance to meet Content Owners including:
Hat Trick Productions
Developers can address the challenges facing the TV industry in the digital TV world and offer ideas and ways to solve these problems.
What key areas will the event cover?
1. Making TV more than a passive affair – How to revolutionise this genre.
2. Remembering that not all audiences are the same – Find out if mass-niche is the next big thing.
3. Getting smart with metadata to get your shows noticed amidst the crowd – How to shout above the noise.
4. How the kids market could be the blueprint for the future of TV – Generate cash from multiple revenue streams.
5. How producers need to reinvent TV production – Generate better programmes, more efficiently
Also….. £300,000 available for Digital Innovation – TV Convergence!
The event coincides with the launch of the new IC tomorrow £300,000 contest ‘Digital Innovation Contest – TV Convergence’, which will look for the best entries in eight different categories, as well as the chance to potentially commercialise those entries with the content partners. By attending this event you will be well positioned to make a competitive application to this contest.
Register your place Today!