The Digital Licensing Framework initiative was created in order to help solve the problems and complications which are involved with the licensing of digital content. We are now looking for up to six companies to come up with system and/or service prototypes for the exchange of copyright licensing information. This contest is a great opportunity to get involved with one of the hot topics in digital business.
We are looking for contest applications under 3 challenge areas:
- Challenge 1: Specific Sector
- Challenge 2: Aggregator
- Challenge 3: Intermediary
To find out more about the challenges click here.
We will be choosing up to six successful candidates who will receive:
- A contract award for up to £37k
- The chance to innovate in a high profile area
- To participate in the project alongside leading rights holders
- Support from the Technology Strategy Board’s IC tomorrow programme
To find out more information about the awards available please click here.
Ideal candidates are companies active in one or more of these areas:
- Rights management
- Content metadata cataloguing and identification systems
- Content aggregation or distribution
- Content and rights management workflow solutions
To understand more about what we are looking for please click here.
To find out more information about the application process please click here and ensure that you read the guidance document before completing your first stage application by 12(noon) on Thursday 22nd March.
To find out more about the DLF project please click here.