- Are you a broadcaster or a post-production facility or any other type of organization that transfers file-based multimedia assets to/from partner companies on a regular basis?
- Do you need the most up-to-date video and audio profile parameters in order to ensure correct processing and playout of the asset?
- Do you spend valuable time and resources continuously checking for any profile changes in your partners’ requirements?
- Do you maintain a large and rapidly obsolete proprietary database of customer asset profiles?
- Have you planned for delivery or receipt of assets according to an industry standard (e.g. MXF) only to discover that the profile has special parameters?
The VCF is inviting companies facing these challenges to join the first group of users of a web service based on advanced technology developed by the IT Innovation Center at Southampton University, UK. This web service will enable any company to post, edit, maintain and read public domain multimedia profiles in an intuitive, adaptable, and highly cost-effective way dramatically reducing the risk of losing business, time and money whilst saving valuable human resources for other revenue-generating opportunities.
Friday 9th December
The Hospital Club
24 Endell Street
WC2H 9HQ London
3.00pm – 6.00pm
FREE OF CHARGE to D-Media Network and Hospital Club members, non members £50 + VAT
Not a member – Why not become one? Join Us.
Hospital Club – www.thehospitalclub.com
Any enquiries email@example.com