IP Conference Centre
96 Euston Road
£55 plus vat per delegate or £45 if booked with promocode OISCB
Collaborative working can dramatically increase the ability of an organisation to develop and commercialise innovative new ideas. However, with these new opportunities come challenges and obstacles. This conference will be attended by some of Europe’s leading Open Innovation experts and organisations who will seek to debate & address the challenges head-on, overcome perceived obstacles & open-up new opportunities. Three core themes will be considered:
1. How to find people to work with, engender trust & develop sustainable working relationships.
2. How to embed open innovation principles into organisational practices and cultures.
3. How to manage concerns about the protection of ideas and creative outputs in an open innovation environment.
The event will feature two sessions with presentations and interactive panel debates:
1. Overcoming Common Open Innovation Barriers
Led by 100% Open with speakers and panellists to include:
- David Simoes-Brown: 100% Open
- Mike Addison: Procter & Gamble
- Damien McDonnell: Quantum Innovation Centre
Led by Creative Barcode with speakers and panellists to include:
- Maxine Horn: CEO, Creative Barcode
- Donal O’Connell: Open Innovation specialist and author.
- Joren De Wachter: ipVA
- Paul Mellor: Mellor & Scott
The conference will be an invaluable to the following:
- Corporate businesses exploring the potential to source new ideas and innovative solutions.
- Small and medium-sized enterprises looking to develop relationships to get their ideas to market.
- Creative industries organisations exploring new ways of doing business through creative and collaborative innovation.
- Public sector bodies looking to source new ideas and solutions.
- Academics with an interest in how open innovation theory can be applied in practice.
- Intermediaries, such as business advisors, with an interest in how open innovation could be used by their clients.
- Policy makers with an interest in how open innovation can stimulate economic growth.
- Legal professionals wanting to explore how Open Innovation supports their clients Intellectual Property.
To book a place:
Tel: +44 (0)207 412 7903
For a £10 delegate discount Quote ref: OISCB when booking. Ticket £45 excluding VAT.
Nigel Spencer / Maxine Horn
British Library / Creative Barcode
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com