This September 5th-7th at Pinewood Studios, UK (outside of London), RED presents REDucation UK. For the very first time RED is offering their highly immersive, real world training course overseas. The class provides hands-on, practical training of the RED camera packages (RED ONE & EPIC) for both on set and post production practices.
Seats are limited to the first 50 registrants. Each student will have full access to EPIC cameras and accessories, and RED ROCKET equipped workstations. Attendees will be shooting RED ONE and EPIC up to 5K and screening their footage in a 4K theater. The cost for the 3 day main class is £1200 (inclusive of VAT).
Instructors: Ted Schilowitz of RED & Michael Cioni of Light Iron
Class topic/activities include:
- Screening of 4K footage from RED and Students
- Raw image capture and media choices
- Data management
- RED camera building
- RED camera menus
- Two shooting assignments
- Post Production including monitoring, editing, color science and deliverables
- REDCINE-X overview and hands on lesson
- iPad Dailies
- Future proofing and archiving
- Stereoscopic acquisition
For more information click here.
Click here to register.