Join UKTI on this digital mission in September for unparalleled access to leading Chinese companies in the fast growing digital media industry in Shenzhen, Shanghai and Beijing.
Date: 25/09/2011 – 30/09/2011
Registration Open: 10/08/2011
Registration Cut Off: 25/09/2011
Event Organiser: UKTI
Location: Shenzhen, Shanghai and Beijing, China
Why take part?
The Digital Mission aims to introduce UK companies to market opportunities associated with the growth of digital business and media in China and to encourage counterparts in China to look to the UK as a partner in the country’s informatization and network convergence drive, in areas including infrastructure, equipment, applications and content / interactive services.
The aim of Enabling Innovation is to raise awareness of the proven track record and capability of the UK technology sector. The initiative highlights that the UK technology industry is smart, responsible and connected and is home to leading international technology organisations.
Enabling Innovation has successfully introduced over 500 UK companies to qualified Chinese ICT opportunities during the past three years, and as a key event in the programme, this digital mission offering participating companies unparalleled opportunities to visit key technology hubs in China and to engage with Chinese digital companies and discuss real and qualified business opportunities.
The Digital Mission offers participants the chance to:
- engage with pre-qualified Chinese technology purchasers in one to one meetings
- participate in UKTI organised seminars / workshops and roundtable discussions with pre-qualified, invited Chinese audiences
- participate in group visits to key Chinese Digital Media companies
- network with key Chinese and UK government contacts
- network with leading senior level business contacts from across China
- exclusively attend the 4th annual UK-China Internet Forum, a bi-lateral business opportunity and policy meeting between the Chinese State Information Office (SCIO) and the UK’s Department for Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS).
Register your interest:
To obtain a programme and application form for the Enabling Innovation Digital Mission contact:
Richard Lewis, 020 7215 4823, email: email@example.com.
Audrey Miller, 020 7215 8426, email firstname.lastname@example.org.