Brighton and Hove
Brightwave is the UK’s leading workplace e-learning specialists with a reputation for delivering high quality, high impact projects and services for great clients across a range of business areas.
We pride ourselves in employing the very best people in the industry and in having created a hugely enjoyable and rewarding working environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in central Brighton with an award-winning e-learning development company and to be part of Brightwave’s continued success.
Brightwave is looking for an enterprising, organised and ambitious individual to fill the new position of Products Manager. You will have responsibility for all aspects of developing and servicing our products. You will operate and improve systems and processes for supporting, invoicing, contracting and setting up clients. You will also work with sales and marketing to commercialise and enhance the products as well as identify opportunities to bring new products to market.
We anticipate that, in the short term at least, the role of Products Manager may not be full time and you will also have capacity to be a Project Manager in our bespoke e-learning team.
Skill Range / Person Specifications
Activities and Responsibilities
• Set-up and configure products for new clients and manage client documentation and training
• Manage support processes and renewals
• Responsible for dealing with customer feedback
• Responsible for maintenance of products documentation and communication of updates
• Manage and improve contracts with clients
• Ensure pricing models are consistent and maintained, decide on pricing in consultation with senior management
Sales and Marketing
• Define product features and benefits in formats that can be exploited by sales and marketing teams
• Ensure the sales team is equipped with demo versions and supporting documentation
• Contribute to proposals and pitches
• Manage the process for collecting feedback and new ideas from clients and within Brightwave and helping to document and prioritise ideas for further investigation
• Calculate ROI for all proposed development work and manage a development roadmap – both actual and aspirational
• Manage and deliver any new development work
• Contribute to defining what needs to be in place to offer and support any new product/service
A proportion of time will be available to project manage Brightwave’s bespoke e-learning projects following Brightwave processes and working with the production team to deliver high impact projects which meet agreed quality, timeframe and budget criteria.
How to apply
Please apply by e-mail, including a CV and details of current package and salary.
No agencies please
|Contact Name:||Alison Mitchell-Innes|
Click Here to return to the jobs list