West Grinstead, Horsham
£25k – £30k Depending on experience
Closing date: 05/08/2011
Green People is one of the leading businesses in the organic health and beauty industry, providing customers with high quality, certified organic personal care products. We formulate our products in-house they are found in independent health stores and selected supermarkets. The main focus of the business is sales direct to the end consumer via the internet.
We are a small and friendly organic skin care mail order retailer based in West Sussex.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard working team player who ideally has a minimum of 3 years work experience and in return we offer a challenging, varied job with great benefits all within a modern and creative working environment.
Must have own transport due to remote location.
• 50% discount on Green People products
• Free car parking
After qualifying period:
• Private Health Insurance
• Death in Service
• Administer Windows SBS 2003 Network including Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange Server with Windows XP and Windows 7 Clients
• Administer Windows 2003 Server dedicated to Microsoft SQL 2005 databases
• Source, install and maintain all necessary IT and Communications hardware
• Source, install and maintain all necessary software including Mail Order Processing System, Sage, Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
• Set up new staff computers with agreed accesses and issue passwords
• Responsible for IT system development, upgrades, improvements and integration
• Assist/train staff in the correct use and operation of all hardware and software
• Provide back-up and support to all staff to ensure minimal disruptions to all integrated IT systems
• Troubleshoot problems with all hardware and software
• Administer, maintain and update Mitel 3300 Telephone system
• Liaise with our service provider on all matters relating to hardware, servers and software improvements
• Daily Backup
• Keep an accurate log for renewal of all Green People domain names and monitor web domain name registrations.
• Maintain all IT contracts
• Prepare and run queries for newsletters and mailshots.
• Upload lists to Pure360 and send
• Add special offers and voucher codes to a sales order processing system for exclusive promotions.
• Responsible for the IT Budget and Keep IT budget up to date
• Add Products to sales order processing system and generate procedure ensure this is fully carried out
• Manage, update and maintain the Management Costings Excel spreadsheets
• Management, Installation, Set Up, Training, Administration and Support of a new sales order processing system
• Responsible for PCI Compliancy, ongoing questions/answers and monthly network scans
• Management, administration and support of Export clients and Blue Park Hosting. Update images and content on Export websites inline with Green People UK changes.
• Monitor and report on email newsletters and sales for Export Clients
• Provide technical support for FaceBook pages, including updates and uploads.
Skill Range / Person Specifications
• Administration and support of Windows SBS 2003 and Microsoft Exchange 2003 including Active Directories and Roaming Profiles.
• Advanced knowledge and support of Microsoft Office (ideally Office 2007), including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Basic SQL 2005 Server Administration
• Set up and support of FTP Clients, FireFTP or CuteFTP
• Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS)
• Expereince of managing an IT Budget
• Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator (desirable)
• Some experience of HTML (desirable)
• Preferred MCSE
• Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
• Dynamic, flexible and self motivated to work with a small, friendly team
• Excellent telephone manner
No agencies please.
You must have your own car as there is no public transport to the office.
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
How to apply
If you would like to apply please send your CV and covering letter ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Darren Whatford Green People, Pondtail Farm, Coolham Road, West Grinstead, Horsham, RH13 8LN