Brighton and Hove
Dep on exp
Do you want to be part of the Disney family?
We are looking for a fun, outgoing individual to join our new German Community Support team in our vibrant, exciting office in Brighton.
Do you have a passion for delivering world class customer service? Do you think you have what it takes to communicate and connect with kids and parents on a daily basis? Do you have the pop culture knowledge and creativity to help enrich the online experience for all our players? Do you want to help make the internet a safer and more magical place for kids?
If you are also a native German speaker, with good English skills and a high school diploma or equivalent, looking for a permanent job opportunity … we want to hear from you!
- Provides general email support on a daily basis that includes:
- Extensive product knowledge
- Accurate and detailed account management
- Process Moderation Reports
- Process Account Names
- Interacts with and contributes to the online communities in order to:
- Enhance and support the player experience and safety
- Expand on product knowledge
- Proactively contributes to regular team meetings and learning and development sessions Continuous research and development in regard to pop culture and in game information/policies
Skill Range / Person Specifications
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent German communication skills – written and conversational
- Good English communication skills – written and conversational
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to work with multiple communication styles
- Enthusiastic about providing excellent customer service
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Proactive problem solver
- Maintains poise in difficult situations
- Eager to learn and consistently develop
- Attentive and able to retain a constant flow of information
- Team Player
- Embraces change and new ideas
- Solid understanding of pop culture
How to apply
Please forward your CV and covering letter to the follow email including the job title: